Serving our Community
Baker County YMCA consistently exceeds community needs by creating valued programs and partnerships that nurture the potenetial of youth, promote healthy living, create a sense of social responsibility and demonstrate solid financial stewardship.
- To fulfill community needs through active, ongoing listening and communication with our members and community partners.
- To deliver quality programs and processes in all we do.
- To inspire community involvement and support that financially sustains valued programs and outreach.
- To attract leaders committed to giving back through serving on the Y Team, Y Board, and as Y Volunteers.
Why the Y?
- Largest community service organization in Baker County, serving over 3,500 youth and adults.
- Strong community support and partnerships.
- Diverse programs and services for people of all ages and disabilities based on national YMCA standards and values.
- Variety of facilities including pool, fitness center, gymnasium, and youth education and program center plus facilities and sports fields through our community partnerships.
- Quality Staff and strong leadership.
- Financial stability and loyal membership base due to long history in Baker County.
- Affordability for most and financial assistance for those in need.